Current HKU students and staff with HKU Portal account
About This Course
HKU Libraries endeavours to offer many online database subscriptions relating to a wide range of disciplines to support teaching, learning and research. With easy access to these valuable sources of knowledge, library users are also expected to use these resources reasonably and responsibly.
In this online course, you will learn:
- Introduction to ethical use of library resources
- Examples of authorized uses and prohibited uses of online resources
- Case study
- Consequences of excessive download
There is a quiz at the end of the course to test your knowledge.
Steps to Register the Course
- Go to https://learning.hku.hk/catalog/course/ilt05/
- Click “Go to Course”
- Log in the system with your HKU PORTAL account
- Click “Enroll in Library”
- Check if the message “You are enrolled in this course” appears
- Click “View Courseware” to access the course materials
Technical Issues – TELI
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://teli.hku.hk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hkuelearning/
Content Issues – HKU Libraries
No Reviews found for this course.