Current HKU students and staff with HKU Portal account
About This Course
The University of Hong Kong has signed a site licence agreement with EndNote, which permits all current HKU staff and students to use the software both on campus and at home. With EndNote, you are able to organize bibliographic references, create bibliographies, and more to facilitate your study and research! Join our online course now to learn essential EndNote skills anytime, anywhere.
In this online course, you will learn:
- Introduction to EndNote
- Create an EndNote Library
- Build your EndNote Library
- Manual Input
- Manage your EndNote Library
- Managing PDF Files
- Manage a Large EndNote Library
- Cite While You Write
Steps to Register the Course
- Go to https://learning.hku.hk/catalog/course/ilt02/
- Click “Go to Course”
- Log in the system with your HKU PORTAL account
- Click “Enroll in Library”
- Check if the message “You are enrolled in this course” appears
- Click “View Courseware” to access the course materials
e-Certificate is available!
You can now get an e-Certificate upon completion of all quizzes with a 60% passing rate! Note that you only have one attempt to answer each question, so you better go through all course materials before taking the quizzes. Once you reach the overall passing rate, the certificate will be available in the online platform.
Access the e-Certificate:
1. Your Dashboard (top right-hand corner)
> eLearning@HKUL: Manage Citation with EndNote
> View Certificate
2. eLearning@HKUL: Manage Citation with EndNote
> A message “Your certificate is available” will be shown under “Course Progress for Student xxxxx”.
> Click “View Certificate”
Print a PDF certificate:
- Click Print Certificate
- Set Margins to None, enable background graphics
Technical Issues – TALIC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://talic.hku.hk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hkuelearning/
Content Issues – HKU Libraries
- Email: Email-a-Librarian https://lib.hku.hk/check_form/ask_a_librarian-form/ (To: Library Training)
- Website: https://lib.hku.hk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hkulib
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hkulibrary/
No Reviews found for this course.